14790: Grant: Re: grantjen - colonial aqueduct and coffee trees (fwd)

From: Jenifer Grant <grantjen@worldnet.att.net>

I am eager to know if anyone has knowledge of preservation of vestiges of
Colonial days in Haiti - .  Specifically, I am trying to find sources that
can help me preserve a Colonial aqueduct.  There is complex tree work
involved.

 I am also eager to know if anyone knows where I can purchase Haitian Bleu
Coffee trees in Haiti.  The other name for them would be Arabica Typica.