14811: Re:14807: GXDX: Haitian-American Republicans (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

 Paraphrasing your response to Ms. Fouch, I could not agree with you more on ALMOST everything, especially on burying the hatchet and work for the common Res Publica, and not counting on anybody but Haitians.

I would agree on everything if you did not start the lacking of order, law and stability with the overthrow of Duvalier. That implies what in terms of weight in the analysis, especially when you say: "...lacking,  following the Duvaliers^ reign of terror? Can there be order, law and stability under a reign of terror, as you put it?