14842: Zekle1: Re: 14830: Lawless: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon (fwd)

From: ZEKLE1@aol.com

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is Haitian-American. She was a presenter at the HME (Haitian Music and Entertainment) Awards last year in Miami.  She was there with her mom and friends who live in Miami.  She is one of Many Haitian-Americans we see on TV today. Melky Wycleff's sister on Source, The young man on TRL (MTV), another sister on Vibe sorry I don't have the full names. It would be good to know who actually out there in the  American entertainment world is "Haitian-American?"