14847: Feldman: Education in Jacmel/Scola Arturum (fwd)

From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@earthlink.net>

Dear Friends,

I am writing today to tell you about an exciting educational endeavor taking
place in Jacmel, and will hope to post several such articles about others
over the following weeks. This first posting is about the Scola Arturum, a
new art school being created and developed, and the question I have for
members I will ask here first:  does anyone have suggestions for publishers
who might be interested in a manuscript called "Haiti's Turbulent Past and
the Rise of Three Literary Movements:  Patriotism, Humanism, and Modernity"?
This is written by Dr. Jean-Elie Gilles, an educator who has a Ph.D. in
French Literature and is the author of several books of poetry and works on
Haitian history, and who is also the co-founder of the Scola Arturum. Dr.
Gilles would like to use the proceeds of this book to help fund the Scola,
so he would like to find a publisher as soon as possible, hence any
suggestions would be most appreciated.

[Corbett adds:  For further details, please contact:]

Janet Feldman, kaippg@earthlink.net