14863: Marasa/ The Agronomist (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

I wonder what Jean Dominique would say about Lavalas now. About chimere.
Chimere remind me of <di riz a chou> during Cedras. Aristide remind me of
Cedras. Kill opposition. kill students. Kill journalists. Aristide dark
skin, Cedras light skin. Both have stupid policy that don't work. Aristide
think people not know what he does.
Aristide speaks democracy but act Cuban. Eliminate free press, eliminate
opposition. Aristide hire Americans to defend him. They guilty too.

Marasa