14880: Marassa: money the followers (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

gReeTingS WE send all you greetings to hayti

We think that moneying the followers may lead to the understanding of the
best means by which to then realize the roots of problems relating to our
drug habit in our little corner of hyspuniyola

We pretty are sure that it is noones interest to uncork no money (embargo)
no how cause it would mean no one left to embrace the blame
only sure industry in haiiti is to big score wit the big blow candy of our
nose ooohhh mmyyy thhe room is sppinnning

we are pretty surely not all that certain that powerfuls want the place to
change cause transparencyies and judicieaeries funktioning wood meening that
no bodies get us out of jail for free dum. speshily if weere hed of aunty
drug squad. no whatt eye nd eye r saying buddee? wier seyng get a jobb asa
copper adn weight yer tourn fer yore score to came
then maike a payments few to my frends "high"ly playsed in dirty deluge
party nd send them drogues to los dominicanos and make my retreaty in my
knew manshun on zee plane

sew know weigh eye n eye waunt the plays to werk rite. if it duz we's no
goeng two mayk a large large scoree lich thhhhe wons hoo kayme afore me
justus gots whey two muchos dinero to makes. r u ceein eye and eye?

depi en fear and loathing
DeSprit Marassa