14869: Marassa: free speechers and Sanba (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

We send greetings to youse alls:

Sanba says to us:
"In this vein it would be proper to define what country we are talking
about. It is certainly not Haiti. After all, we know not only do people in
Haiti talk as they wish against or in support of whatever they want
nowadays, as opposed to less than a decade ago, but they even do it in total
disrespect to the elected government an in obvious collaboration with those
who do not want Haiti to have even the appearance of a country."

We think this is an interesting position to takes since youse evidently were
not lending an ear to El RAdio MeTroPOLE this day because they were no wear
two bee found. Thay r telling us that they are no way nohow giving
broadcasting today because something not sew nice was happening to one of
there messengers. (we think it is not so nice in a mean way to say that the
messengers should bee killed like some have said here. wE were not in
familiarity with j dominique or b. lindor but we find it extrememly
untasteful)
where was we? oh

we were in the processes of displaying ot youse amigo sanba that this
jouraliste messenger was being threatened seriously bad. the bad mens camed
for him but alas, and alack, he flu the coop. so they burned his car and his
home. so radyo meteorite says nope we are not lying down to take this over a
barrel and they shut down for a dey in protesting the violence for speakin
outside of the box.

we thinks that when fellas keeep makin kompa arisons to the old days they
are for alls purpose and intents admittingly saying that Houston has a
serioulsy big pwoblem even tho they mai not bee seeing it so clearly or even
thinking that denial is a river in mother Africa.

we thinks that maybe theonly peeple hoo ken deluge us with free speech r
those whorespeakin for the alfa betiz ers in power. if no why is we all
talkin with hour pseudonames

depi nan kongo
DeSprit Marassa