14884: Saint-Vil asks about recent drug-related, dramatic PNH escapes (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

I was wondering if anyone can and is willing to provide us reliable details
on the recent drug-related escape of 3 senior staff (consultants??) at the
PNH.

I recall that a week or two ago there were all kinds of accusations flying
left and right between Judith Trunzo of the U.S.Embassy in PAP and officials
at the Haitian Ministry of Communications over the publication of a list of
12 Haitian officials whose U.S. Visas were supposedly revoked under
suspicion they are involved in drug dealing.

Yet, last week it seems three of 4 councils of Jean Nesly Lucien, Head of
the PNH, were arrested then, strangely enough, quickly released under
Lucien's own order and flown to the U.S. !!!

What is going on here? How come these guys got U.S. visas Ms. Trunzo? Who
gave the order to release them M. Lucien, if in fact they were found guilty
of drug dealing?

In the spirit of transparancy, can we please get clarifications from list
members who are employees or consultants working for the Haitian Government,
the U.S embassy, the DEA or the CIA?

This drug business has destroyed so many lives among our people, that we
can't afford sitting idle while strange and cinical games are apparently
being played with those not in the know. Please help us make sense of all
this non-sense.

Thank you,

Jafrikayiti
«Hooray for a real war on drugs!»