14893: Burnham: Kinalaganash to Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: thor burnham <thorald_mb@hotmail.com>

>From Burnham somewhere on cloud whine:

Du Tuyau:

I bet they don't have to worry about water in your Beautiful inn. Right now
i'm feeling more like the unwashed heathen than i normally do. Things have
become comically depressing. Before i was having to bathe in the dark with
the bougies , now i just have the bougies. There's a water truck strike
which means no dlo.  Shake hands at your peril.

Sigh.  I 've spent the last four days in bed with a very nasty grippe. I
hear that lots of people have it. Now i have to get on line to gripe about
no water and postings on the Corbett list i can't understand.

But at least everybody here still has a bright shiny smile on their face
like nothing is wrong. Maybe everything is just fine? I'm really confused.
I'm going back to bed. Maybe when i wake up it will all have been just a bad
dream.  Or maybe i'm the bad dream?  Maybe everybody is zombifie. Maybe i'm
the zombie.  I no get.

Maybe Jacmel.

over and out
Kinalaganash