14932: Du Tuyau for Missers Higbie (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear venerate Missers Higbie,

Missers Hibiscus, oh sorry Higbie, Mrs. Higbie, I like you name. Beautifully simple. I no know what for me to say for you. I know one little thing: makout life, Konvčjans life, Lavalas life is all same: people life. If I investigate for good guy, I investigate for bad guy too. Maybe that why is why everybody no like me for my point of view. I hope like a moun fou I am, for a good solid state in Haiti for Haiti.

Justice and human right no have friends. But everybody should be partner in search for justice, for all everybody tout moun. That my philozofi, no nothing else, Missers Higbie.

I tired because I writing too much a little on list. But I tired mostly because I realize one little truth in politics for Haitian people. All Haitian politicians like for swallow  more than they can chew on. 17 years ago, Baby Doc bad guy; 10 years ago, Cedras bad guy; today, Lavalas bad guy; 10 years from now if Konvčjans ever in power, Konvčjans become bad guy too. I guarantee you. You want for me to tell you the little "Why"? Because no body take time to seek for reform, but everybody want rache manyók, have new revolisyion.

Sometimes I think I call Haiti no more Haiti, but I call Haiti, "the island for infinite revolisyion". Now, every group fake and real civil society want Lavalas bye-bye. After that, who next will be? I no know, Missers Higbie, Ask defen (dead)  person Kouple Kloure: "Kilčs ki te la avan?" (Who there was there before?). So Haiti, sorry to say, move bouzen.

This no joke. You can no wait for first guy to get his nut out; you try to pull him out before he finish. In Haitian politics, Missers Higbie, time and principles are non-essential. They are rather "irrational and irrelevant relatives". So Haiti for you, Missers Higbie, is the Haitian version of Einstein's "Theory of Relativity". Okay? okay, okay, ... I know I moun fou... What's new? It is just that I like a sense of rectitude, which I don't find overthere.

But, problem is it is, every new revolutionary wants to grab thing, buy nail polish bon-kitčks, but no have nail to paint. So everybody want everything all at once. And then everybody lose everything, or polish no their nail but their skin, and then realize they look stupid. No idea for moderasyion for Haiti. Moderate people who look things at them with carefulliness always are called attache, makout, lavalas, konvčjans-disguised degize, et coetera et ra. So I Ponce Pilate now today; I wash my hand sometime for good time long, until I can breathe again breathingly fresh air, some air that is freshly fresh.

Haiti is like a ball for foot-ball-soccer. Every one person want little bit for play the ball and make goal in filč-the-net. But no team prepare to play, but everyone want win because their next leader will be the "Pelé", the Manno-Sanon-toup-pou-yo.

Adye!!!!!! I just little sad for Haiti. Worse, girl-friend dumped me too for me brother, and took all our little Secrets from Miss. Victoria too. I, Du Tuyau, crying :(