14968: US Consulate Question (fwd)

From: Caribbean Power S.A. Haiti <carbpow@hotmail.com>

The US consulate in PAP website has a notice indicating they can now be reached
by email, however they show no email address. Does anyone know how to contact
the immigration folks there and the hours they are open? The ACS unit seems to
have regular hours but the immigration folks have always been a mystery to me.
I'd like to make sure they'll be open prior to makeing the arduous journey from
the north. I'd appreciate any up to date information anyone has.

Thanks!!

Leone