14989: Du Tuyau to Marassa to Dailey (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister, or Miz, or Missers Marassa,

You write English beautiful. You say in beautiful language the truth more time. This one more truth you tell to Mister Dailey:

"You say Papa Doc worse than Aristide. I believe internet keep Aristide from doing all he like to do."

Okay, okay ... a little breakdown please. Let's brake dance like Michael, you write first that Mister Dailey say that "Papa Doc worse than Aristide."

Okay, okay ... You say further you no agree. That you say, no me. But before, you say like this: "I believe internet keep Aristide from doing all he like to do".

So Aristide no Papa Doc because "internet keep Aristide from doing all he like to do". So help me please, Mister, or Miz, or Missers Marassa, you say that therefore, Aristide is no Papa Doc. I correctly understanding you now? I hope. I hope you hope I correctly understanding you now.

I only no understand why you make statement because, it's a case of "ou bat tambou-w, wou danse l' ankó" (you beat drum and as you beat drum you dance to drum). That no good Mister, or Miz, or Missers Marassa. Because, because ... when me I am going like Michael Jackson to brake danse on your drum musik?

Truth is self-evident. So big tchwip! (i.e. tchwip is noise Haitian people make from mouth the corner of their mouth when they want for saying ou raz, diri-a-manke-sèl-rice-needs-salt).

Du Tuyau maybe back with girl-friend VS. Prospect make Du Tuyau happy and smile and smile and happy and moun fou