=?x-unknown?q?14988=3A__Du_Tuyau_for_M=5BISO-8859-1=5D_=E8t-P?==?x-unknown?q?rofessor_Marassa_=28fwd=29?=

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister or Missers Marassa,

I no know that today, in United States Great States, I go to school for free too. I no finish bakalorea-high-school in Haiti. But I now 25 months in United States Great States. So Dye-mèsi-thank-God, I took GED. I had D- for English, but A+ for calculus. So I now have high-school djipwoma-diploma. After that, I thinking I thought my boss in restaurant tell me I pay for going to school. But now, you send me to school for free on Corbett list? Oh good God you good people good person.

You give me assignment to do homework on Steele Foundation, on Ford Foundation. I little mad because I no give you homework to do on Du Tuyau Foundation. I want for opening one Du Tuyau Foundation so I can organize myself a little bit, and then I go Haiti for to do organization. My target primero first is for to be Aristide-Lavalas. That way, money keep flowing à-gogo, de pou cenk, gratis ti cheri. If I shoot in the filet and I give Aristide-Lavalas politic party one goal in filè-net, then will you help me a little for me to get some little more money too from Ford Foundation too? If you no can, well... then my dada is out for real bounda m' deyó tout bon.

I serious Mister or Missers professor Marassa. You teach me please, how to become WLD on Aristide? Oh oh, okay, I sorry. Maybe you no understand me this time a little, Professor. My English no too good sometime. You teach me please, how to become Weapons of Lavalas Destruction on Aristide please? I happily happy if you do. Maybe I write beautiful English and get for in little trouble with Michael Deibert too for text I write in all "Daily" newspaper for books.

Du Tuyau moun fou