14997: Noeloiram: Toussaint Louverture 200 years death celebration

From: Noeloiram@aol.com

My name is Mario Noel, host of haitian radio show in R.I. every Friday
from
9:00pm until 11:00pm ( Detant Lakay).

We will give Toussaint Louverture memory a night of remembrance ,we need
two
haitian poems : Complainte of slave from Massillon Coicou and Complainte
of
Toussaint Louverture at Fort de Joux in France but we do not remember from
who.

If you have them , please e-mail them to us and that will be your part in
saying to Toussaint Louverture one of your idol that he is still in live
in
your heart and the heart of humanity for ending "the slavery system " that
was
a crime against humanity.

Sincerely yours,
Mario Noel, Detant Lakay-Director