15069: Cleo714: Rahill replies to Laleau on posting about sociopaths (fwd)

From: Cleo714@aol.com

It's very interesting.  I think I must have come in on the tail end of a
powerful discussion. I wrote abook entitled VIOLATED which Bob Corbetre
reviewed on his site and I responded to his critique.  It has as its central
theme the sexual molestation of one young girl and explores the family
dynamics (secrets, conspiracy of silence, domestic violence and physical
abuse) which perpetuate such acts against children.  A few who read it felt
it was a "stereotype" of the culture.  They may too often forget to consider
the psychosocial factors impacting those īnvisible"children they see on the
streets of POrt-au-Prince and other places, yes here in the U.S. as well.
Thanks for your point.
Guitele Rahill