15076: Du Tuyau Re: 15051: Simidor Re: 15041 (Du Tuyau for Mister Simidor) (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

To me Du Tuyau on for a message dated 3/9/03 10:04:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,  7:04:29 AM Pacific time and all other times, Mister Simidor writes for me:

For a measure of sanity in these discussions: ..............."YOU made the claim that the opposition killed Lavalas supporters in advance of the June and Nov. 2000 elections. YOU say you have "countless examples." SHOW US. "

Oh Mister Simidor, Bondye Papa mwen ... Mister Simidor, this is what I say with my little English no too very good. Maybe that why is why you confusingly confuse what I  say. This I said, Mister Simidor:

<<<You no can tell me that it's no truth that people die before elections 26 Novembre 2000. That people die were poor people killed in wicked conditions. That people die before 26 Novembre 2000 were poor people, even children. That people die were no likely target for Lavalas because at time like that, these people still had little faith for better Haiti with whom they call "Titid" their "savior, messiah". >>>

So why you misquote me, Mister Simidor with all letters capital Y O U, like if I am capital of the world of all politics in the world like I Washington D.C.? Hein, Mister Simidor? Hein? Why you misquote my little poor English? I no like that, Mister Simidor. That, I no like. Okay? Okay, okay ... So let me and you move on a little for to all your questionings.

You say for to me, Mister Simidor, like this:
<<<You have implied, time and again, that the Convergence is just as
violent, repressive and corrupt as Lavalas.  PROVE IT. >>>

I no never imply nothing of that sort, Mister Simidor. Where you find such extraordinary inferences, Mister Simidor? Where? Where? I no use such words, Mister Simidor. Don't give me food to eat I don't like, Mister Simidor. I like rice and beans with chicken. I no like aran-sèl-salted-herring , Mister Simidor. Leave bad taste in my mouth. So please. Spare me these inaccurate inferences. And oh ... therefore, I no have to prove nothing that I no say before, Mister Simidor.

Again you say like this:
<<<You also imply that the human rights groups lie in their reports
about Lavalas' political repression, disappearances and outright
assassinations. DECONSTRUCT THEIR LIES. >>>

Okay Mister Simidor, now we talking. ... Now, we talking. Here for you, Mister Simidor. These are quotes directly taken from the following link:
(http://www.haitipolicy.org/page.php?cat=art&articleID=423)
<<<On Sunday, November 17, 2002,  tens of thousands of demonstrators (some say upwards of 60,000) gathered in  a passive march escorted by the police to protest the Lavalas government  during the "Weekend of Unity" celebrations.>>>

Upwards to 60,000, Mister Simidor? Is that credible to you? Well, even opposition had decency to say at most, 18,000 people for them. Okay, okay… maybe you think I moun fou and you're right but…

And again, Mister Simidor, can you please read a little for with me these lines? I no very good English, but people who follow what is for in Haiti going on know what this is the meaning in vulgar subtlety:

<<<Arriving in the neighboring town of Poulie, Judge Lozama and his group  discovered a meeting of opposition members in a local home.  After an  exchange of words, the two groups began firing on one another.  It was  during this exchange of fire that Judge Lozama was shot and killed.>>>

So NCHR judge and jury. They get the answer right away, Mister Simidor, before investigation, trial, jury decision, Appellate Court, and everything else, right? RIGHT "PAPI"!!! (Oh I Spanish now, hehehe … papi).

So now with NCHR, we no more need a judicial process, with a discovery phase, a constructing and deconstructing of the evidence. They investigate and they conclude with absolute authority, in an absolutist form, that this is in the entire truth-nothing-but-the-truth-so-help-me-God-in-the-sky, that this is exactly what happened in the exactness of the facts and so therefore, we no need trial. Mèsi thank-you.

Well, a little more in same report for 3 months, Mister Simidor:
<<<The actions of the Haitian National Police (PNH), specifically those of  specialized units, have been abominable throughout the past weeks, as PNH  officers have continued to be the source of serious human rights violations.>>>

You like this adjective to, Mister Simidor, about PNH? "Abominable"? Now, why CIMO are source of human rights violations? Because when "contras" come from the DR to Plateau Central region, they no can in no way invade and take over Haiti? Because CIMO fight and defeat the hors-la-loi? Isn't that the same CIMO that protected manifestations-demonstrations in Cap-Haitien on Vertières manifestations-demonstrations, on 17 Novembre 2002? Is it because they are most aptly apt at reestablishing order when too much trouble, that now they're no good? Is it same CIMO that protect Convergence when they have manifestation? Really protect them!!!! Why they want for destruction of CIMO? Because CIMO is not trying for try or are incapable of for coup d'état?

Now, Mister Simidor, do you remember a little bit of report published on Mister Corbett list by NCHR? In report, they ask for arrest for Kiben, or Amiot Metayer. I agree 100 million percent. But they no ask for arrest for Mister Jean Tatoune, a convicted criminal. A tried and convicted CRIMINAL!!!!!!! At least mister Metayer is a allegedly criminal and hors-la-loi, but no convicted yet. Okay? Okay, okay, okay. So I agree with NCHR. Arrest the guy, but also they have to ask for arrest for Mister Tatoune, a convicted criminal.

Okay, second link (lots, lots of them on that website for a little bias in reports). Here is other link for next series of reports under here:
http://www.haitipolicy.org/page.php?cat=art&articleID=438

Other report before Congress by Missers Parks, reads like this, as fact:
<<< July
· Journalist Israel Jacky Cantave and his cousin disappeared on the way home from work.  They were found beaten and injured several days later by neighbors of the building where they were being held.

Now, she no say that judiciary investigated; that questions were asked, and that a report came out that says it is probably a sham, and that Mister Cantave has to answer questions to judiciary in investigation. When pressure for Mister Cantave, li sove, he left country, took exile and claim asile politique for asylum.

A controversial case that she decide right away, gouvernement was wrong when proof in the pudding clearly exclaims that she needed to respond to judiciary but he left country and say persecution.

Okay, okay, okay, a little more and last for now. Gouvernement tried to arrest un évadé de justice, Mister Jean Tatoune by dirty tricks. Okay? Okay, okay … When ploy folds, ha-ha …, persons to trick Tatoune knew where to go. After American diplomat in Ambassade had the decency to say, "I no can help you", they knew who can do job. So who did they suggest? NCHR. Ambassade United States Great States gave no visa because (that's why I love United States Great States), they knew that it's at best wrong, at worse illegal. They knew that this no good is no good thing to do.

Well, maybe you no remember. But ask either Mister Corbett or Mister Haitian Times for article his newspaper in the Haitian Times. Article was published here on list Corbett.

Have a good UFO day, Mister Simidor
Du Tuyau moun fou