15113: Du Tuyau 2, for Mister Nadal question 2 (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Nadal,

You ask me too many beautiful questions. Wap fè m' fou, you make me crazily losing my midget mind.

Okay, okay, second question of Mister Nadal.

-Mister Nadal for me a second question he asked me:
<<<<Lavalas  is a Terrorist Movement ! Mr. Du Tuyau, who created Lavalas ? Answer: Jean Bertrand Aristide did.>>>>>

Bon, Mister Nadal, why you bat tambou-w, ou danse l' ankó, you ask question you answer it? That no nice, Mister Nadal. Yes, Aristide created Lavalas.

Okay, back to your question again back to it.

<<<< Why do you have to protect a thief and a murderer like Jean Bertrand Aristide ,whose actions and policies since 1991 have always undermine Haiti's democratic processes and institutions, contributing to the deliberate breakdown in the rule of law in Haiti , to politically motivated violence and intimidation , and to political and economical instability in Haiti and in the Caribbean ?>>>>

Mister Nadal, whatever your opinionated opinion of Mister Aristide, that no problemo-no-problema for me. No at all. I interested more in institutions. Why you no accumulate evidence and when he no more president in 2006, fevrier 7, you call him to court before jury and you prove that he is a wangatè, a malfèktè, a sanzave, a tilolit, a lougawou, a sansi, tèt kololo? Do that, Mister Nadal.

That way, everybody Haitian learn not to be after words, "a wangatè, a malfèktè, a sanzave, a tilolit, a lougawou, a sansi, tèt kololo".

That good for institutions because we begin for learning that way that institutions are built to be respected. Maybe that's too high a standard for our collective inexperience with democracy but we should try that, however imperfect an experience that can be, or frustrating.

Okay, Mister Nadal, you have more beautiful questionning for me below. You write questions like this:

<<<< Jean Bertrand Ariside is the intellectual author of the assassinations of Jean Dominique, Brignol Lindor, Felix Lamy, Father Jean Marie Vincent, Mireille Durocher Bertin ,General Max Mayard, and many other haitian politicians and members of the haitian civil society.>>>>

Okay, Mister Nadal... That I don't know. If you so sure, present your case to the world with irrefutable evidence and I'll be your lawyer in the kitchen. I mean, you go to court, and you make sure you ask me to cook the Petion salad for you, I make sure I add vinaigrette to it for you. I don't know yet if you're right, or wrong. Go to court first and present your evidence, circumstancial or otherwise.

Oh oh, Mister Nadal has more questions for me. Here it is Mister Nadal's question:

<<<<Mr. Du Tuyau, you are writing under a false name .It is not your real name.

Mister Nadal, you are right. You are absolutely, positively in all positivity, correct. My real name is .......................................................
Jean Du Tuyau ... not just Du Tuyau

But why you insist on asking me little more, Mister Nadal. You say that my real name for real is what??????????

(Mister Nadal says:)<<<<<<My last question tonight to you is :
Are you Jean Bertrand Aristide?>>>>

No, Mister Nadal. I no am not Jean-Bertrand Aristide. So you think I Jean bertrand Aristide? .... Hmmmmm!!!!!!! Interesting. That mean it means I know Cubano/Cubain/Kiben/Amiot Metayer, personally? No, no no no no.... Mister Nadal, I no know Amiot Metayer. I no know Minouche. I no know Preval. I no friend or know any of people these people. I no know Missers Parshan or Karshan. I no know any people like this. Plus, Mister Nadal, I take bus to go for school in English at Rippowam in Stamford on High Ridge Road, every day of the week, and I take bus to go to work in restaurant every day. And I like a good life very much. I like for me to watch UFO's with girl-friend at night, while she is barely covered and I know what's under and what's next.

Oh the moon, the stars, her head on little shoulder my shoulder, her smile. Oh I happy like that more.

I no want to go home like Aristide after work, in helicopter on top my car, 2 cars ahead me, 2 cars behind me, and 1 car in between me. I happy with simple life like my life. I seriously serious.

Mister Nadal, to finish, I know you speak French. So I leave you with these few words from a Canadian French person, nice lady, and you'll understand:

"Les gens heureux n'ont pas d'histoire,
Ils ont la gloire de vivre à deux".

So let me be happy with girl-friend, watching for UFO's.

Du Tuya moun fou