15129: Du Tuyau Re: Kokomakak of MacArthiciscistically-ism (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Okay,

This English word too big for me for understanding very well. But I have little story to say for list too on problem this one.

This week recently in this week, I receive a little warning, veiled, "cute" from someone who no like my little story and my elementary rationale for children in elementaire 2, in Haiti.

So because we are all pakèman (study-by-heart-but-no-understand), and despise analyses based on factual facts and truth, I no say nothing and no mad.

But person was so cutely cute though. Person says for me in creole like person from the North of Haiti: "wap jwen ak 'am; se lan chimen jennen yo kenbe chwal malen". Like, person has for me a nice kokomakak to kick my little dada left, and my little dada right.

Well, I wanted to say that this is United States Great States, and that I have right for me to be crazy, moun fou, and so I am. After all, I no speak politik like Mister Sharp Tongue (sorry, Sharpton).

But, I liked to let person know a little that I don't walk in tight-roads-chimen-jennen. If person bit my little dada, person find my little dada on highway. Now, this no  Haiti like Route National limero 1 number 1. This is high, high, high highway. Beautiful, wide, with shoulder for police to give me ticket because I moun fou walking on highway.

But sadly sad, ...

So maybe now for good pou tout bon, I no can go open restaurant in Jeremie, and smoke my pipe in left corner my mouth when I am with leftist Haitian politician, or right corner my mouth when I am with right-wing Haitian politician, or in middle my mouth when I am with moun fou like me-myself. So now, no one person everybody can taste my salads before we eat good food in my little restaurant.

Sad, sad, sad. We should all learn to be tolerant of even my stupidities. For I know, I can be quite annoying to "ceux de la bonne et petite société." But brothers and sisters, I have a very serious mental defect. I have yet to understand the value of "social kinship" when everyone is suffering and I have a little voice that if I no scream, map toufe.

Merci, et à bientôt,

folks, just smile. It's all fun. :)
Du Tuyau moun fou