15142: Longo: RE: 15138: Dailey's Article - I'm with Pina. (fwd)

From: John Longo <jtlongo@yahoo.com>

I'm with Pina on this one - Peter Dailey's article really should have
been labeled an editorial. And when he led off his response to Pina's
legitimate critique by ridiculing Pina's spelling, well, that did strike
me as a particularly scholarly thing to do. Nor did it inspire much
confidence in Dailey's objectivity.

Pina's posts are often biting, but I would appreciate more people
addressing the merits of what he has to say.

Thanks, Kevin Pina, for posting.  I appreciate your obvious passion for
Haiti.

John Longo
Providence, RI