15154: Mason: 15144: Anonymous2: Re: 15135: Anonymous, suggesting reading of Post 15121 (fwd)

From: MariLinc@aol.com

Anonymous 2 wrote:

"I would ask the author of the piece to consider significantly expanding the
piece into a publication beyond just Haiti Progress.  Also, submit it to the
NYT--I am certain you have already thought of that, though."

I agree with Anonymous 2 and 1 (although I don't have the slightest idea who
either of them are!).

What matters here on the Corbett List is "ideas".

I agree with this idea. Such reasoned projection of "the Haiti reality"
deserves more widespread publication.

Even if more powerful "outside" forces, in partnership with their "in Haiti"
collaborators manage to manufacture more "flack".

Marilyn

Marilyn Mason
The Creole Clearinghouse
P.O. Box 181015