15168: Lafleur: RE: 15163: Acessrachael: Haitian Psychology (fwd)

From: Lourdes Lafleur <lourdeslafleur@videotron.ca>

I have a  been a fierce defender of this so called "Haitian Psychology" for
years, even though I only seem to comprehend the negative traits of this so
called pyschology.

For centuries these distinctive traits have made us weaker. We still have to
define ourselves as a true nation. I do perceive the Haitian society of the
21st century as a society of exclusion where lots of issues are to be mended
or resolved.