15181: Matt Ray inquiries concerning Haiti and the War on Iraq (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mray@novell.com>

All,

Our medical mission is scheduled for April 10th and I'm wondering if
there are any ideas on how this War on Iraq might affect Haiti.    I'm
just assuming it will all be business as usual and that there won't be
any "extra" US resentment or dangers.    Would you all concur with this?
  Please feel free to reply to me directly if you'd like.    Or share
with the rest of the group.     Just want to get a handle on things
before I come.    Keep in mind that I have been to Haiti several times
in the past few years, so I'm not as concerned as those in my team who
are coming for the first time.     Looking for some words of assurance
for them.

Matt

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation, Inc.
4212 Danube Court, Bakersfield CA 93308
http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org
mraymus@yahoo.com
661.588.4400 - phone