15227: marasa to eduard (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Neg ti linette, koze kredi.
Mr Edourd very astute man. Me to I like the way Aristide take street gangs
and mix them up with the police. He call street gangs pepla. He give gangs
very funny names like Army without mothers, Saddam Hussein Army and Cannibal
Army. When Aristide do repression against Haitian people he have sick sense
of humor. Maybe he think this all big joke. Maybe Haitian life not worth
much to him. Maybe joke finish soon. When you give woman 50 gourdes you
happy. When I give a woman fifty gourdes I sad because I know she need job,
not fifty gourdes.