15229: JNC6715: Haiti Reborn Directory of Organizations (fwd)

From: JNC6715@aol.com

Dear Friends of Haiti,

Haiti Reborn is in the process of updating its Directory of
organizations that do work for and/or in Haiti.  The Directory can be found online at: http://haitireborn.org/resources/directory.php
We also disseminate hard copies of the directory at request.

If your organization is not already included in this directory, and you would like us to include it, please email me the following information:

        NAME of Organization
        Contact Person
        Address
        Phone
        Fax
        Email
        Website
        Description of your organization

If your organization is already in the directory, please check that all information is listed correctly.  Let me know if we need to make corrections.

Please respond to: Jen@haitireborn.org

Thank you,

Jen Costanza
Haiti Reborn/Quixote Center