15276: Haitian Book Fair in Queens Village, NY

From: Jasmine Narcisse <info@haitianbookcentre.com>

We are pleased to inform you that our book fair, "la Journe du livre
hatien" will be held this year on April 13, 2003 at CASEGHA 218-46
Hempstead Ave, Queens Village, NY, 11429, from 11Ham to 7Hpm.

Besides this yearly unique opportunity for everyone to access our whole
inventory, a special attention is given to the newly published titles,
some
being introduced by their author or producer. This year, amongst other
authors, our special expected guests are Claude Moise, Jahaira Placide,
Janine Compas, Grard D. Montes, Guerdy Prval, Marie Clie Agnant,
Maria-Luisa Ruiz, Jean-Francois Avin.
And, we are expecting YOU. Please contact us for more info and remember to
consult our new titles listing during the week on our website at
www.haitianbookcentre.com . Pass along and spread the invitation. Everyone
is welcome.

We look forward to meeting you on Sunday, April 13.

With our warm regards,

Jasmine Narcisse
www.haitianbookcentre.com
Haitian Book Centre