15278: Goodman: PBS piece on Jacmel

From: Wendy Goodman <wendygg2000@yahoo.com>

Jen,
I had the same reaction to the PBS piece on Haiti, and Jacmel in
Particular.
I, too, wrote a note in response. They even got the name of the drummer
wrong!
With so much positive effort (including my own) going on (especially in
Jacmel)  I found it a real shame that there was no encouragement in the
piece.
I sent them a link to my website (a new community based art and cultural
center
for the advancement of Jacmel)to demonstrate that the "dreams" to at least
have
a chance to "get realized".  Let's at least share the positive, and
encourage
others to do so as well!
May Peace Prevail on earth....wendy Goodman