15312: Re: 15306: (Chamberlain) Haitian Influx

From: GariotGreot@aol.com

I was a little disturbed by that story written by the Associated Press
reporter. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that noticed it, but some of
the
quotes in that article sounded like the Americans who say Haitians add
nothing
to America.

I have family in Haiti--now Bahamian citizens--and the say anti-Haitian
sentiment has been festering for years and now is on the rise--at an
alarming
rate. Have any of you heard similar news from family or friends in the
Bahamas.

Gariot Louima