15315: Re: 15310: Pina replies to Vishnuserf

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

thanks to kevin pina for the correction.... i had indeed confused this
publication with another, mea culpa, and i stand corrected. still, his
essay in the BC is quite sensationalist, and so in the spirit of dialogue
i chose to state objections to some of his claims.

for the record, it is "vishnusurf", not "vishnuserf", and i really do not
care whether kevin pina takes me seriously or not because i choose to post
under a pseudonym. i do, however, resent my comments being called
"drivel."