15338: Marasa on reparations (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

We have very funny situation. Bill Clinton stop funds to Haitian goverment.
George Bush not give money to Haitian goverment. People say on list they no
want reparations to go to Haitian goverment. No one trust Haitian goverment
except chimeres, Mme Aristide and Paul Farmer. How Haitian goverment provide
jobs to create economy when no one trust them? If 15% drugs enter US from
Haiti maybe Haiti create problem for Homeland security. If they smuggle
drugs they smuggle anything. We have bad situation in Haiti. Haitian
goverment think every body playing big joke. Everybody fed up. I have one
question for Du Tuyau. How come you not marry girlfriend?
marasa