15355: Du Tuyau, answers number 1, dutifully for Mister Jafrik and Ayiti (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Jafrikayiti,

Bonjour. Oh no, no, no... let me say correctly, bonjou. Okay, okay, now. Let me think a little bit fast. You ask good questions reasonable like this about Charles X if he was good leader. You ask me question like this too about Mister Chirac now.

Well Jafrik, my answer is in simplicity like this. I no care. I no French person; I Haitian person. If Haitian leader good or bad gets benefit from other country, he or she take it. I no care what Charles X did or no did for his country. I know he took money from us and for his people who lose property they had when Haiti was colony. Same time, I no see why or how Chirac will give Haiti 1 penny, 1 French franc when Haiti no have anyway to prove Haiti deserve it.

Now you may say this is racist statement coming from negroid like me. But it's reality of the world.

You see Jafrik, Japan beat, rape, kill people Korean under occupation. In the 1990's, Japan say sorry no to poor North Korea, but to mostly to rich South Korea because South Korea could make proper noise. South Korea rich, powerful, a big economy, and a democracy now. So Japan forced to face its wrong when occupy Korea.

So how you're going to force someone to say I sorry, when you no have nothing, absolutely nothing to show for?

Okay, okay, I know I moun fou but I realist a little bit like this. That is why I think we waste our little energy in focusing on issue the wrong way. French people call it like, "planter son épée dand l'eau", (stick sword in water in the stead of the heart of enemy). What gouvernement Haitian is doing now with this restitution thing, is make fool of us by espousing cause that sound popular, that has lots of support among negroes like me, but doing it the wrong way. I sorry to say this but I believe we wasting time there.

I very sure you disagree with me. But I have no problem with that. The reality is, (the reality of the jungle of the world as it is and as it has always been and probably always will be at least in our lifetime,) is that you need leverage to get justice. If you no have no leverage, we have to work towards getting that leverage. That requires work, and lots and lots of organization and imagination to make things good happen. That requires we do good thinsg for ourselves first to be deserving of things that in fact, we already deserve, my brother. That to me moun fou, is reality. And yes, that is how "sad" reality is or may be.

That my first response numero uno to all many questions you have. Next answer to come.

Du Tuyau moun fou, shaking his small, and stupid, and ugly head.