15386: Tou dwat: Re: 15369: Benson secondsRe: 15362: Laleau: Videos of Dunham program? (fwd)

From: tou dwat <tou_dwat@hotmail.com>

Hello, Bonjou...

I don't have any video but I do have the concept paper, the work made up til
now and the press review...it makes for several hundreds of pages...(even
includes a detailed vegetation inventory..and initial estimate of needs for a
socially responsable botanical garden... with education, spiritual, health and
enviroment components)

I now live in montreal and would more than happy to share and have inputs about
this potentially very powerful project...

Not that much money would be needed... I once thaught about Bourque's (ex
botanical garden director and mayor of montreal ) implication.. he's very open
to poetic projects all over the world (including a 14 million dola park in
china)...and will need Montreals' haitian diasporas' vote in the next
election...  Any contacts anyone ?