15388: Slavin: New UNICEF Haiti Diary (fwd)

From: PSlavin@unicefusa.org

The U.S. Fund for UNICEF, the United Nations Children's Fund, sent a
delegation to Haiti in March to get an up-close look at programs for the
country's estimated 300,000 people living with HIV/AIDS, including some
5,000 children who are born HIV-positive in Haiti every year. I kept a
diary and it was posted live on our site today. Photographs by Associated
Press and UNICEF Photographer Daniel Morel. You can visit the diary at:

http://www.unicefusa.org/aids/report_6.html

Patrick

UNICEF in Iraq: Operation Child Survive
http://www.unicefusa.org/emergencies/iraq/index.html