15438: Writers sought....

From: ralph jean-mary <ralphjm@yahoo.com>

"Looking for Free-lance writers and more..."

Dear Corbetters,
we are a group of young Haitians and Haitian-Americans
preparing to launch an Internet site on entertainment
and cultural information about Haiti,in the English
language.

We are looking to recruit individuals with the
following talents: Freelance writers, Marketing and
Promotions Director, Advertising Sales Director,
Editors and a Graphic designer.

Please reply to ralphjm@yahoo.com for more detailed
information. I thank you in advance for disseminating.