15457: Chevalier: Re: 15444: Matt Ray inquires concerning contacting Haitian celebrities (fwd)

From: Reginald Chevalier <rchevalier@winstar.com>

At 12:52 PM 5/4/03 -0500, you wrote:

>From: Matt Ray <mraymus@yahoo.com>
>
>How does one find out who in the film, sports, and other industries is
>Haitian?

In the film and entertainment industry we have: Gabriel Casseus (actor),
Garcelle Bauvais (actor), Jimmy Jean (actor),
Sandra Prosper (actor), Jean-Claude Lamarre (director), Tyrone Edmond (model).
In Sport we have: Oldin Polynice (NBA player, Utah Jazz), Mario Elie (San
Antonio Spur),  Dalembert (Philadelphia 76er).
There are so many more that i can't think of  right now.

Good luck