15470: Wharram inquires about ATMs in Haiti (fwd)

From: haiti@brybiz.com

I would like to know which ATM networks (VISA/Plus, Mastercard/Cirrus/Maestro, etc.) are
available in Haiti.  I thought it would be a good source of emergency cash and possibly
allow travelers to carry less cash with them when traveling to Haiti.  A friend of mine
was robbed at gunpoint a couple years ago by two motorcyclists who evidently followed
him from the airport and knew he was carrying a large amount of cash.

Thanks for your help.

Bryan L. WHarram

--
Save 21-50% on your store and restaurant purchases!

http://brybiz.grocerybiz.net