15489: Stiddem re: 15470: Wharram inquires about ATMs in Haiti (fwd)

From: StiddemDavid@aol.com

In a message dated 5/6/2003 8:48:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, Wharram writes:

> From: haiti@brybiz.com
>
> I would like to know which ATM networks (VISA/Plus,
> Mastercard/Cirrus/Maestro, etc.) are

I tired using a VISA card in an ATM in the new Star Market on Route Delmas with no success.  However,  I walked across the street to a Sogebank and was able to withdraw money (gouds) with my credit card with no problem.  All they needed was to see my USA drivers license.  The Sogebank in Petionville required my passport, however.

David Stiddem
StiddemDavid@aol.com