15518: Nlbo: Inquiring on Haitian Historical Women (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

Dear Corbetteers,

Can someone give some references where I can locate some biographical info on
Suzanne Simon JeanBaptiste ( Toussaint Louverture's wife) Katherine Flon,
Marie Jeanne de la Martiniere, Claire Heureuse  and other historical Haitian
women. I know mainly of what they did. But I don't know the town, , when and
where they were  born,their parents, if they had any education or not.
Any leads?

Thanks

Nekita