15532: Wilentz responds [ISO-8859-1] to Zaka

From: Amywile@aol.com

Thanks for the so-called info on housing, Couzin. Yes, any housing other
than
cardboard huts is nicer than cardboard huts -- is it that way, then --
just a
teeny bit better. Or is it good quality housing, as I wd expect? I was not
asking an ideologically charged question. What a silly and defensive
response I
got, though. It interests me to be perceived as on the OTHER side from
Zaka. I
also DID want to know who financed the housing, and cdn't find that on
Michele
Karshan's email to the list. Do you know what the financing was?

Amy