15534: Dorce: Re: 15458: marasa to Dorce (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

<lwasauvaj@hotmail.com> writes:

<< My beef with Paul Farmer very simple. Him and Mrs Aristide lobby in
 Washington and Cambridge defend government that practice repression against
 news agancies, journalists, opposition members and anyone in  population who
 not tow Lavalas party line. They confuse political power with right to
 monopolize business. It not complicated. It very embarassing for man with Dr
 Farmer intelligence to take public stand he take.
and..
Farmer hold nose so he not smell stink,>>
If you concede to Dr. Farmer's intelligence then you may have to concede that
you are wrong about him and what he belives in.  He certainly expresses
himself with more intelligence.  I still do not see what you find bad about
him except that he disagrees with you about what is happening in Haiti and
who is responsible.  I think I'll go with Farmer...

Something smells alright but you and I disagree on the source.

Kathy Dorce~