15535: Dorce:Re: 15477: Raber: Re: 15454: Dorce Re: 15436: Raber: (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 5/8/03 5:33:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  P&M Raber
<raber@valkyrie.net> writes:

<< I am saying that Country needs to be put ahead of human desire to win at
all
 cost.   >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,
In this we agree.
,,,,,,,,,,,
It does not matter which side compromises.
,,,,,,,,,,
Here we do not.  Why should the winners concede any power to the losers?  The
people decided whom they wanted to be in office.  We don't do that here, do
we?  Those who have held the people down do not deserve a piece of the pie.
THEY need to concede to those who were elected.  That's what we do here.  Too
many concessions have been made to no avail.  Enough.  They need to sit back,
let Haiti progress and wait their turn.  As long as the Bush administration
encourages the opposition, they will keep stonewalling and preventing
anything good from happening in Aristide's term of office.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If people had job choices, they would not accept the wages they
are paid and parents would not sell they little girls as restaveks because
they could feed them and hopefully the government would provide free quality
elementary edutation for them..
>From your mouth to God's ear.  But do you realize that you have just said
something that could get you killed in Haiti?  The power elite and their
supporters in the White House would rather see Haiti perish than see decent
wages and decent working conditions for the people of Haiti.

Kathy Dorce~