15539: Vishnusurf: Re: 15524: Arthur on the International Republican Institute in Haiti (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

IRI is hardly above reproach in terms of, well, let's call them
"international ethics". but while we are on the topic of international
ethics, lest we consider ira kurzbaum's point of view apolitical and
unmitigated by US-based interests, we should be reminded that his miami law
firm (as statistics posted on this list several months ago) has allegedly
been paid an enormous amount of money by the aristide governement.