15578: Nadal: The CBC Death of Haiti . (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

I refer to the article sent by Michelle Karshan whose title was "Let Haiti
Lives "Says CBC  Special Congressional Session on Haiti.

I have read several comments of Congressmen and Congresswomen from the Black
Caucus involved in haitian politics for over a decade now. The involvement
of those officials in haitian politics have only  brought death to  the
haitian population. All the  haitians  that are fighting  for Freedom and
Democracy today  , know that many members of the Black Caucus work  for the
Lavalas government and directly for the greedy Mildred Aristide and Marxist
Leninist  Dictator Jean Bertrand Aristide. The millions of US dollars spent
by lobbyists  like Ira KURZBAN are used to buy members of the Black Caucus
to lie about the real haitian  political situation . We,  haitians democrats
, do not need the immoral Black Caucus to tell us what to do in Haiti. The
Black Caucus would be better off taking care of the poor black people in the
United States and work for their well being ,instead of being part of the
killing of thousand of  haitians .
Speaking of morality , it is worth saying that many members of  The Black
Caucus are  close friends  with  haitian terrorists that are keeping 8
million haitians hostage of a narco dictatorship through  fear,brutality,
murder ,corruption and state sponsored terrorism. Futhermore the Black
Caucus  have no scruples whatsoever  to seat with haitian  drug dealers  ,
haitian thugs and crooks to work for the death of Haiti.

Olivier Nadal