15576: Anonymous Re: 15566: Saint-Vil re: identity of American Pastor Arrested in Haiti fwd) ... (fwd)

Keep me out of this Bob, but this is the letter that was forwarded to me
from the people who shipped it to Jim White.  Use if you want, but I am not
involved other than having it forwarded to me.

UPDATED DETAILS