15592: Nadal: Re:15586:KawolinA : Jean Bertrand Aristide, the Marxist Leninist . (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

I have always been very amazed to read some posts written by people who know
nothing about Haiti and pretend they know everything . Post 15586 was
written by KawolinA and was not even signed.

Not only I have read about Jean Bertrand Aristide since he  opened his big
mouth, but I have also listened over the years to all his violent speeches
about Marxism and the Theology of Liberation, (I have them on tapes and have
a lot of documents proving that he is a marxist and a terrorist). Aristide
has not changed over the years and he will never changed . One must be very
naive to think of the contrary. He is still a marxist leninist and an
anarchist , doubled by a  sadistic  pleasure to see the haitian people
suffering , especially those who have worked all their life to make a decent
living .  Jean Bertrand Aristide , today, is doing his best to hide his sick
behavior to  the International Community ( "the Blancs" ) to look good ,with
the help  of very well paid lobbyists (our money),  like Ira Kurzban and Ron
Dullums.

I have also been a witness of the  Jean Bertrand Aristide 's madness from
1988 until today ,2003, through his manic depressive, paranoia and
psychopathic 's behavior (Ask the Pere Lebrun victims' families and all the
haitian families  which lost a member of their families  ,victim of the Jean
Bertrand Aristide's terror ) . Furthermore,  I have been also personally a
victim of his marxist leninist and anarchist rethoric , first  by losing 75
% of my family's private property ,stolen by marxist priests and marxists
peasants and secondly by standing in front of the Lavalas  government of
puppet Rene Preval , by raising my voice against the Lavalas political
violence , along with thousand of other  haitians who were either killed or
forced to exile by his Lavalas henchmen. Since 1991 and then 1994, year of
the return of Jean Bertrand Aristide's terror, thousand of haitians citizens
had their private properties stolen by the Lavalas government and they are
still today and everyday  victims of expropriation and spoliation from Jean
Bertrand Aristide and his henchmen . As examples , Jean Bertrand Aristide
just stole few weeks ago a large land in Tabarre for the Aristide Foundation
to build a  marxist university with drug money . Another example among many
others,  the actual  Minister of Interior of the defacto haitian
government,  "Mademoiselle" Jocelyn Privert , former director of the haitian
tax office DGI , stole a large private property located in Deluge,  first
section of Saint- Marc from Mrs. Merceron that she inherited from her first
husband  to transform it as his beach house .  Many Lavalas officials in
Haiti are involved in stealing private properties .The actual depossession
from hundred of peasants of  their land in  "La Plaine de Mariboux " in the
north of the country is also a good proof that we deal with marxist thugs.
 Jean Bertrand Aristide is also the close friend of murderer , psychopath
and   marxist Fidel Castro and terrorist  Kadhafi  . Besides being an
anarchist and a marxist leninist , JBA is also a master thief of public
funds and controller of the staggering flow of cocaine into  America ,
creator of the world's first narco-dictatorship. In his sick mind , JBA will
never changed , he will stay a dum marxist  while living like a billionaire
with money embezzled from international aid and especially from the
commissions he receives from the drug trade going on in Haiti today and
killing 19,000 Americans per year.

Olivier Nadal
Former President of Haiti Chamber of Commerce and Industry.