15614: Marassa re: Alleged gun-running coup plotters (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa want to know why people who so quick to connect Gun-running Pastor
to coup plot not so quick to say imaginations got out of control?
Saint-vil and Charles Arthur very quick to point finger and say "AHA!! The
Smoking Gun". Even Burnham try make man culprit in dispute at Saut D'eau.
Nobody say oops, sorry.

Maybe problem in Haiti is people trying to take old battles and re-fight
them there. Seem like Lavalas apologists trying to re-fight battle for
Nicaragua. They even calling guys in central plateau "Contras".
Problem is we know how things went in Nicaragua and why. We know that Ortega
and Sandinistas actually committed leftists. They committed to reform on
behalf of people. They paid heavy price.

Despite rantings by Nadal, it obvious that Aristide NOT a committed leftist.
Newest Teleco deal should tell people just exactly what he about. New
amendment to constitution should tell people what he about. Power and money.
Haitian People paying heavy price while Lavalas alfaBETIZers make off like
bandits.

Aristide no Mandela. He no Arafat. He no Fidel. He want people to believe he
is. But He certainly, definitely, most surely no Sandinista.

DeSprit Marasta