15629: Vanderkp: Name changes throughout P-au-P (fwd)

From: vanderkp@uoguelph.ca

I recently returned to Haiti and have noticed a number of name changes during
the past few weeks.  Airport Road is supposedly now "Boulevard Toussaint
Louverture".   A huge monument constructed near the old military base has an
impressive flag pole at its centre, and I have unconfirmed reports that this
place will also be named for Louverture.
The weekend edition of Le Nouveliste lists plans for improvements to the
Louverture Airport.  Should be an impressive display for 2004.

Tricia Vanderkooy