15625: Dorval: Antwort: 15624: Vishnusurf: Re: 15607: Casimir: Fwd: From Baghdad to Haiti, so goes the war against mur... (fwd)

From: Joseph_Dorval@bws-bank.de

I totally agreee with Whisnusurf's response. And I'd also like to add if
there were free and fair elections today in Haiti, it's most likely that
President Aristide (with all his faults and imperfection) would win with a
wide margin against anybody in the present opposition.
My suspicion is that they are quite aware of this fact, and that's probably
why they've boycotted every effort to organize elections in Haiti.
So to compare Aristide with Hitler and Saddam is totally absurd and a grave
insult to Hitler's and Saddam's victims.