15638: Re: 15566 Saint-Vil thanks Stockdale re: American Arrested in Haiti (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

D. Stockdale wrote: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

 “The American pastor arrested in Haiti is not associated with HGM Ministries”.

Thank you for the clarification D. Stockdale. I asked the question because the
names sounded similar (James Glynn and James Gleen) and the news reports
offered varying spellings for the guy caught with the military ammunitions that
are obviously incompatible with his professed normal "church activities"
(Glenn, Clean, Gleen).

Stockdale also wrote: “HGM uses biblical language”. Surely, this in and of
itself offers no reassurance at all. We all know that "biblical language" is
what has been used by the most violent of Christian fundamentalist crusaders
throughout the ages – be it to justify the enslavement and/or public lynching
of Africans, the genocide of first nation peoples etc… Weren't some of the most
famous Christian songs written on slave ships by bible-totting preachers?

 Stockdale wrote:

“They are not militant”.

>From what I read from their web site (HGM Ministries that is), it would seem
that they are on the contrary quite “militant”. I hope they are not militarily
violent and their is no indication that they are, but their speech is certainly
militant to say the least.

 Here are a couple of excerpts:

 “We believe with all our hearts that we are part of a spiritual war for the
heart of the nation, and that one day we will see the murderous and destructive
demons of Satan ejected from the nation by the prayers of the people who will
have the veil lifted from their eyes, and who will cry out to the Lord to
deliver them.”

 How will our great american prophets going to help this "demonic nation" lift
this veil from their eyes?

“God has raised up spiritual "armies" of children, often very young children,
to demonstrate his power and authority to an extent never seen in other eras.”

“Pray that this whole generation of children, even very young children, would
be ANOINTED in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, with hearts and voices immersed in
prayer and free in worship, with gifts of healing, deliverance, and even
resurrection from the dead in their hands!”

 I doubt that, if you were reading David Koresh’s or Jim Jones’ public
statements before the tragic events of Jonestown (Guyana) and Wacko (Texas),
you would see anything different in tone. So, one must be careful not to wait
for the “militancy” to reach its openly physical violent phase before starting
to watch out for and monitor the threats posed by these ethnocentric sects. We
are indeed approaching a dangerous level, when some nut case manages to
convince young children and their parents that they have the “power” to “raise
the dead”. Remember what happened in Jonestown?

Stockdale wrote:

 “Please be careful about throwing things together that may give an inaccurate
impression to those who don't know, especially if using only one example.”

You are absolutely right on this front. The shear number of these racist sects
operating in Haiti is SCARY ! One could easily have over a dozen of examples to
look at. However, as I mentioned earlier, it is the coincidental closeness in
the names of the two “pastor Jims” that led me to raise the question I asked.

But, if someone is interested to see how many U.S. based nut cases who are
actually spreading this white supremacist, sick and suspiciously stupid line
about Haiti having been dedicated to a mythical being named "satan”,  they can
simply do a google search with key words Haiti and Satan.

While, Pastor Jim Glynn (who is no militant according to Stockdale) is content
to tell us: “the Lord birthed a deeper call in my heart to this the poorest,
most demonic, and most despised nation in our hemisphere”

Others go as far as giving Haiti a new birth date to tell the infamous
neo-nazish superstituous tale:

“When Haiti declared its independence on January 4, 1804, the slaves who
revolted against their French colonists sacrificed a pig and dedicated the
newborn nation to Satan”

http://www.sonlightministries.org/wps-html/Haiti/HaitianVoodoo/

see also:

http://www.awana.org/custom.asp?intHtmlRecord=1263

http://www.truetreasure.org/haiti.htm

Did you know that:

“In 1991, Jean-Bertrand Aristede (sic.) reinstated Haiti's commitment to
satanic providence and the power of voodoo on the 200th anniversary of the pact
made between Haitians and the devil commemorating the time when the people
called on demonic powers in the fight for independence against France”

or that:

with the threat of a voodoo curse against American troops. “

If you don’t, it may be a sign that you need Dizos in your life my friend. You
most surely do!

A certain Rev. Anderson done told us, on the website referenced below: "But
remember, they defeated Napoleon's navy with mere sticks and stones. France's
navy was one of the strongest in the world at that time. There's just no other
way to explain it than the spirit world's involvement."

Yes chillun’ “with mere sticks and stones!” says the good reverend who is, by
the way,  also a great American philosopher. Listen to Rev. Anderson some
more….

“Man's problems go deeper than the racism, colonialism, differences in
political ideology, or cultural disparities often proffered as explanations for
situations like a Rwanda or a Haiti. Reaching from a place deeper than the eyes
and the perception of skin pigmentation or social stature they emanate from
man's very soul. Perhaps the cause of several major social problems here at
home has also been inaccurately identified.”

http://hometown.aol.com/gjrum/Satan.htm

Yes! You got it finally ! It’s Satan who done it all !

Finally, for a more up-to-date version of this sick, comical but very dangerous
“denial-helping” , responsibility-dodging fairy tale invented by the craziest
agents of white supremacy incorporated, see this link:
http://www.gospelcom.net/mnn/media/groupNews.php?agency=MFM

"We're coming up on 2004 and the current president wants to rededicate Haiti to
Satan for another 200 years. At least, he wants to make it the national
religion and wants to dedicate it to Satan."…Men For Missions approached him to
take on the role of 'offensive prayer coordinator' in their evangelistic
project 'Operation Saturation'. "The 'offensive' referring to taking on some of
the forces in Haiti that historically have militated against missions and
against missionaries and, of course, against the Gospel. It's spiritual
warfare."

Of course !

Jafrikayiti
«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.i-port.net/sd-in-j/
American Pastor Arrested in Haitifwd) (fwd)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:57:10 -0500 (CDT)
From: Clayton Stockdale
The American pastor arrested in Haiti is not associated with HGM Ministries,
and HGM uses biblical language. They are not militant. Please be careful
about throwing things together that may give an inaccurate impression to
those who don't know, especially if using only one example.
Deb Stockdale