15702: Karshan: Re: 15698: Saint-Vil: Unbuilt Nation or U.S. says Power to the Most Handsome... (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

Saint Vil raises a lot of good points about the Sun Sentinel article.  On a
personal note, I was wondering why the journalist felt that he had to embellish
his description of my living quarters.  I live in an apartment complex with a
SHORT metal gate blocking the driveway!  There is no HIGH steel gate, as he
reports.  And what's with the "WITH A HAITIAN MAID" thing!  That same
journalist visited many homes of the opposition and I didn't notice him feeling
compelled to describe their homes, no less embellish the description.