15711: Du Tuyau hosing ... with numbers (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear everybody,

I had a great conversation today with someone smart, beautiful, and intelligent. The person make my English better because she so smart. The person asks me, Du Tuyau, a question politics on Haiti. I read, and then I had little thoughtful thoughts. So I ask question, but as you, me and I, and everyone in the whole wide world know, I hose with question and numbers sometimes.

Well, politics we talked was about Haiti beautiful little and poor country. You know ... the Main Street actor for discussion we had, was on a name like the Dominican beer El Presidente, Jean-Bertrand Aristide. I very seriouly serious in the seriousness of all things here.

The girl so beautiful ... hm hmmmm ...

But anyway, we come up with one final decisional of rationality from the numbers I hosed on her. Here is conclusion and please tell for me and for beautiful Mister Corbett list, what you think.

If Aristide de jure, or de facto, Aristide in between de jure and de facto same thing. He president. Okay, okay I sure you get it. But also he say he president for constitution time, 5 years. So if he president constitutional time 5 years and he begin president 7 February 2001, he finish de jure or de facto, he finish president 7 February, 2006. That mean now, today May 28, 2003 of this year 2003, he has only so many days left. I count but I no good accounting. That's why I hose numbers. But approximatively, he has only 985 days more to finish as of today. Tomorrow, he has 984. On Friday May 30, he will only has 983, and so on ... and so forth ... So why opposition no sing every day when they wake up on mattress:

"Today is one less day for you Titid,
One less day for you Titid"?

So Mister Aristide is hosing the numbers for the days all of them away. After he finish on 7 Fevrier 2006, we no more have to be feared he come back because he no more come back he no more can de jure or de facto president.

So she ask me and I ask her after we hosed ... (numbers that is hehehe,) she asked me, why opposition no prepare for preparation for president on 7 Fevrier 2006? Why they want to shut the flow of "water" before the hose is shut? I say, I don't know. She say for me to ask all for you and of you. Can some other person help for me? I no can understand. She no can understand. Please tell for me. She beautiful and I like for give to her beautiful answer with my hose:)

Du Tuyau trying to hose with numbers.